Profile Picture

problems exporting Iclone4 video

Posted By atowler 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
atowler
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
We are trying to export an Iclone4 Pro video. We are saving it as an .avi VIDEO. We are getting the message "Detected HDD space is low, please remove unecessary files and try again". We have used the disk fragmenter to try to reduce the files on the Hard Drive but to no avail. Hoping to export this to windows media player or to Youtube.

Any thoughts? Thanks, Annette and Tim

safegaard
safegaard
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)Veteran Member (852 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi

Maybe the problem is ecatly what it say. When you produse avi file in Iclone they fill a lot in HD format.

I have severel movie clips under 2 min that fill more than 3 GB. You could try to export in wmv instead to see if that  work.

Just a thought from me. I dont know how mush free space you have on your HD. Smile

For the love of 3d http://www.safegaard.com

colour
colour
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
safegaard (11/23/2010)
Hi

Maybe the problem is ecatly what it say. When you produse avi file in Iclone they fill a lot in HD format.

I have severel movie clips under 2 min that fill more than 3 GB. You could try to export in wmv instead to see if that  work.

Just a thought from me. I dont know how mush free space you have on your HD. Smile

ADDED - Welcome to the ForumSmile

Sounds like you have insufficient Free Space on your HDD. If that's the case, you may not be able to Defragment it in future & your HDD will become unusable until you Reformat it, losing all Data, unless you've previously created a HDD Disk Image Backup.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atowler
atowler
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)Senior Member (293 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Thanks for all the help. We tried to export the video as a wmv file. It worked but the video is problematic. the voice and the mouth movements are not in sync. Any thoughts on how to heal this? If not, we will get the external hard drive. We had no idea these types of files took up so much memory. Just beginners at this but learning a lot.

Cheers, Annette and Tim

Reading This Topic