Profile Picture

Missing content?

Posted By Tabarino 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tabarino
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Just installed iClone4 Pro and have started working through the tutorials. In "Intro to Production Environment" a floor and pedestal from 3D Blocks props are added to the project. I do not see these two particular props in the Content Manager. It's not that I have a pressing need for a floor and a pedestal. I just want to make sure that something didn't go wrong during my installation:

iClone 4.3.1929.1
Windows 7

Thanks for the help.

Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Go to http://www.reallusion.com/
Click on My Account at the top and log in.
On the "Registration & Upgrade" tab (it's the default tab), find "iClone 4 PRO"
To the right of that, click on "Bonus & Upgrade"
Click on the button that says "Resource Pack downloads"

Download the EXE and install it. It contains a lot of content.

- Keith
Tabarino
Tabarino
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Thank you. That was the problem. I had actually tried doing that, but got distracted by problems the Chrome browser seems to have with this site. I guess I never got around to actually installing the bonus content. All is now well. Thanks for the help.

Reading This Topic