Duchess Designs Personal Store

Posted By duchess110 14 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
To save having a thread started for each item that I place on my city store I thought I would start this where I can update and keep the content together.

Just a small sample of content to start this and will update as new items released.

This is my latest release Fallen Angel with Wolf Stocking skin included and several extras.

Duchess Designs Store 

Alley
Alley
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Beautiful stuff Duchess!!  The cream dress is lovely - hope she doesn't spill that wine on it. Tongue

Alley

Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)Senior Member (415 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
duchess110 (9/16/2010)
To save having a thread started for each item that I place on my city store I thought I would start this where I can update and keep the content together.

Just a small sample of content to start this and will update as new items released.

This is a good idea. It would help if Reallusion City had a list of shops (or am I missing something?) that you could browse in there. I used to visit the forum for help and tips along with discussion but it now just seem an advertising agency for all these shops suddenly appearing. Would not be more sensible to have them on Reallusion City Page? It is all becoming to confusing for us who want to buy from these shops?

Hope not to have spoken out of line but it is just a thought and probaly something that Duchess has thought about here? Smile

There was a lot of evil came my way from them, I am glad I took the warning signs serious

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Dark Angel (9/17/2010)
This is a good idea. It would help if Reallusion City had a list of shops (or am I missing something?) that you could browse in there.

Yes, desperately needed. I suppose the busy busy developers have been waiting for to reach a threshold of shops before they implement a directory, but now... IT'S TIME. BigGrin

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

The Alpha Wolf Pack has just been added to my store.

It is based on the Silver Grey Wolf hence the skin colour.

The wolf cub is scaled down and supplied as an i.Avatar.

They are all dressed up to attend the annual Ghoul Vampire and other strange creatures Halloween Ball. The hair on his chin also included.

Duchess Designs Store 

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I thought for a change I would do some accessories.

Here are 4 sets of matching necklace and earrings. For those that might wonder about poly counts and how Jewelery can sometimes be rather high I have put the counts on the item description not to bad as I reduced them within max. There is also a short promo video showing all 4 sets in use in one take.

Duchess Designs Store 

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Dutchess, I saw allmost all your creations from the beginning and I can tell, you have an eye for details. Very nice work you do. Very well indeed.

Wil

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Alley
Alley
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Beautiful work Duchess - lovely.Smile

Alley

Orientlove
Orientlove
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I love the way you texturize your works. Love their high resolution and admire the way you use colors and paint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great store! Wow:

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Getting back into the swing of things after being away on my holidays.

This Character has just been added to my store.

Jimmy Karate Kid. The Upper Lower and Shoes will also work with Mr. Pose if required to but please remember Mr.Pose is designer for posing not animation.

Duchess Designs Store 

Reading This Topic