Profile Picture

audio help please

Posted By marshachancock 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marshachancock
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I know this is probably something simple and stupid but I've exhausted all my possibilities.  I have imported a picture, created a model and then imported a script that was recorded for me.  The script stops before the end.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Which software are you using? Crazytalk or iClone?

If it is Crazytalk then please make sure that the Project Length is equal or greater that the script CTS length. You can change this in Script - Stage.

Just click in the Project Length box, input the desired time and then ht Enter/Return to set it.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Brighton
Brighton
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
I have the same problem and i have checked the length of the project. I have started the same project 6 times using fresh photos. Rebooting PC, making sure I have all the updates to the Crazy talk programe. I have only the programme about ten days. I was going to animate a picture to show students. The animation of the picture still goes on and so does the sound only the lips stop moving.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Brighton (9/25/2011)
I have the same problem and i have checked the length of the project. I have started the same project 6 times using fresh photos. Rebooting PC, making sure I have all the updates to the Crazy talk programe. I have only the programme about ten days. I was going to animate a picture to show students. The animation of the picture still goes on and so does the sound only the lips stop moving.

Hi..

If you are certain you have the project length and script (.cts) set to match then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to look deeper into what may be causing this problem.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic