Sci-Fi Movie Competition Winner Announcement

Posted By Visconti 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Capemedia
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Well done everyone Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

SNP60
SNP60
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi everybody I would like to congratulate all the contestants of this competition Really all the movies are exelent . i would like to dedicate a special thanks to the "dreams makers" i mean all the reallusion staff to create fabulous tools like iclone, 3dxchange, crazy talk etc.... All the movie maker can make good film because reallusion staff are creating fabulous tools . I would like to dedicate special thanks to all the artist are created fabulous 3d models packs too, cool creators, alley, wolfzone and all the others). So Thank you very much to all , to the judges, sponsor and partnairs are associated to this competition.

Edited
11 Years Ago by david.thomas60
shug17uk
shug17uk
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Well done to the winners - some sterling work there.

I don't want to sound like sour grapes but I feel I must point out that 5 of the 10 winners didn't actually follow the rules fully (as I read them, anyway)

The way I read the rules entries should have been posted on youtube and ' video name must begin with "iClone Sci-Fi" '

I know I will be told that the judges decision is final etc but as someone who works in the justice system I feel I have to point it out.

Shug17
txon
txon
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Para mi es un honor inmerecido, estar al lado de verdaderos maestros de iclone, enhorabuena a los ganadores, sus entradas son fantasticas, felicidades
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Just want to give my congratulations to the winners and all of the contestants.BigGrin

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Congratulations to the winners a fantasic collection of Sci Fi work by all.

Duchess Designs Store 

Raven2angel
Raven2angel
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Diva Of Drama

Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Congratulations to all the winners BigGrin

Life Suits Them

Raven's Roost - Marketplace Store

warlord720
warlord720
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)

Congrats to all the winners and a hearty pat on the back to all the entrants as this competition really showcases the power of iClone.

Very inspiring work and something to strive for. The bar just keeps getting raised on this wonderful piece of software.

Bravo to all.

--------------------------------------------------
I LIVE to anymate, irritate and machinamate. Not necessarily in that order.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (71.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Congratulations to all the winners. Incredible work done by all.

On a personal front I'd also like to say a big thank you to Visconti who organized the competition. He put a lot of work into making this the biggest and best competition yet. Great work J. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DesertWalker
DesertWalker
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Congrats to the winners!

Reading This Topic