The iClone Starter Kits Are Here

Posted By Peter (RL) 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

Choose from Basic or Advanced packs. Please click the image above to find out more. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
May I make a suggestion? The greatest combo pack I can imagine would be "The Director's Pack," dedicated to 2-person interactions:

1. Terms of Endearment
2. Arguments
3. Longform Motion

It might also be nice to create animated cameras optimized to follow the drama in these clips (if that's technically feasible, and I'm not sure whether it is).

I think every iClone user ought to have these 3 packs. Smile

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey that's pretty neat... although it's kinda disappointing to see no  fantasy themed starter packs... I can't think of any specific products... but maybe some sci-fi/fantasy characers, motions, and props, or like some particle effects (I remember there was a pack like that) with some props and actors.

That'd be a great set to get if they had a pack like that.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

skywalker
skywalker
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Dreamcube017 (7/28/2010)
Hey that's pretty neat... although it's kinda disappointing to see no  fantasy themed starter packs... I can't think of any specific products... but maybe some sci-fi/fantasy characers, motions, and props, or like some particle effects (I remember there was a pack like that) with some props and actors.

That'd be a great set to get if they had a pack like that.

well...Yes, there is a Sci-Fi theme collection includes characters, motions, props and also partical effects as reamcube017 mentionedBigGrin 

http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/201003_Sci-Fi_Promo/

Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Oh that's a nice page of things. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
Yannos
Yannos
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)Junior Member (210 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
seems that way, posted about that in fact... if iClone is as content dry, and locked as it looks... thanks but no thanks... I'll buy other peoples art when I really like their work... to enjoy their creativity .... but as an artist I'm looking for real tools, not other peoples work.....
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Yannos (7/18/2011)
seems that way, posted about that in fact... if iClone is as content dry, and locked as it looks... thanks but no thanks... I'll buy other peoples art when I really like their work... to enjoy their creativity .... but as an artist I'm looking for real tools, not other peoples work.....

Hi Yannos

I have replied to your other thread below regarding some of your concerns.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic87785-161-1.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic