Profile Picture

Cannot get trial software to work

Posted By Anim8tor 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Anim8tor
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)Junior Member (205 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
ExclamationThis has been a royal headache. I cannot activate the program when I open it because it says I have entered the wrong ID and password yet I am here. GRRRR. I am very frustrated with the trial version of 4.0EX. I don't have a serial number to enter so how am I supposed to run the application????? I am the owner of Filmverks Animations LLC.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi,

Once you have installed iClone4 EX and attempt to run it for the first time you will be prompted to login to your account. You should enter your username and password followed by Activate. You don't need a serial number.

If at this point you are getting an error message activating the software it may be that it is being blocked by your security software. You should ensure that the software is not being blocked in any way and try again.

Alternatively if this doesn't work you can create a new account for iClone4 EX, but you will have to use a different email address to the one of your current account.

If all else fails you can contact Reallusion Support who will help you with the activation process and some things to try to resolve this issue. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Hope you get this resolved soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic