Harb40 Passion Competition

Posted By Harb40 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Harb40
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
As it stands right now, I will be making the official announcement about the Harb40 Passion Competition on Sunday, July 18th, on the Ken & Roger Show on TMOA Radio. I hope everyone will be listening in during the announcement section of the show. An official thread posting the rules and prizes will be at the TMUnderground forums. That thread is where all entries must be made. I will also make thread on these forums outlining the rules and prizes.

So, listen in next Sunday for the big announcement. A promotional video and audio ad will also be playing.

Passion is my business.
Harb40
Harb40
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Just a reminder, July 18th on TMOA Radio during the Ken & Roger Show I will be making the announcement for the Harb40 Passion Competition.

If you are unaware of the show, it airs from 2pm to 7pm EST, 7pm to 12m UK time and is hosted by Ken 'Kuroken' White and Roger Strange-Burlong.

You can find the links for the players here: The Movies On Air. Look on the right side of the page about 1/2 way down.

Once the announcement is made, I will post the information on an official thread at TMU and also make an informational thread on these forums.

So, listen in this Sunday and get ready to film.

Passion is my business.
Harb40
ExclamationMark
Harb40
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

1/2 WAY!!

2 months down and 2 months to go.  Still plenty of time to get an entry started and entered if interested.  Last year's competition was good but let's make this year's great.

Passion is my business.

Harb40
Harb40
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

1 MONTH LEFT

That's right. Just 1 month left to enter your film for a chance to win big prizes. Entries are starting to come in so don't waste too much time.

Remember, the deadline for entering is Midnight (EDT), December 4, 2010.

Passion is my business.
marineone_harb
marineone_harb
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)Junior Member (241 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
ONE WEEK LEFT!

Remember, Midnight December 4th is the cut off. When Saturday the 4th becomes Sunday the 5th (Eastern Standard Time), the competition will be closed.

I will post a Competition Closed notice at that time.

Update: Unfortunately, I was unable to make a profile badge that would fit within the required parameters needed for the forums that still looked good so the badge incentive has been eliminated from the prizes. Sorry about that.

Edited
14 Years Ago by marineone_harb

Reading This Topic