Profile Picture

What is your wishful content pack ?

Posted By davidjosue007 16 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
In your opinion, what content lacking most on the content store and would like to have?

Author
ExclamationMark
davidjosue007
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Multiple choice is allowed! This survey will not only guide Reallusion Team to their future creations, but also to former and future CCD (Content Certified Developer). It is very important!
I therefore urge you not to hesitate to vote and leave your comments.

Thank you!

David-Josué
http://www.iclone-fr.blogspot.com/http://www.iclonetemplate.com
Edited
16 Years Ago by davidjosue007
Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
One thing not on the list but that I would buy righ away is the capability to Import iClone Props and Avatar back into 3ds Max so they can be re-worked into different characters. 

Come and visit my store by clicking on the banner below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/02c8abe1-c35a-41e0-8640-0789.jpg

Edited
15 Years Ago by BigBoss40
tyranikal
tyranikal
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)

Last Active: 15 Years Ago
would like multiple monitor support
Popeye
Popeye
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
davidjosue007 (7/8/2008)
Multiple choice is allowed! This survey will not only guide Reallusion Team to their future creations, but also to former and future CCD (Content Certified Developer). It is very important!
I therefore urge you not to hesitate to vote and leave your comments.

Thank you!

Since this an old thread and tyranikal has brought it back up I had a look at the Poll. Just to let those who voted that their requirements were animals there are some to be seen on www.clones2go.org  . Here are some examples.

Animated Animals

Click on the link below to visit my marketplace
http://city.reallusion.com/store/popeye

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/740bb8f0-5980-4577-ba69-295d.png

Master Ali
Master Ali
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)Veteran Member (914 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hello Everybody,

My first wishful content pack is to have a bi-ped doing all the possible motions the human body (both males and females of all races) is capable of doing.
This way, if I ever want any of my Characters to immitate a certain motion, I won't have to spend my precious time creating the motion myself from scratch with my iClone Motion editor nor would I have to buy anymore licenses to any further Motion Pack because that particular human body move (poses, etc.) would already be listed on my purchased content pack.

There must be some website, manual, etc. on the internet developed by fitness instructors, doctors, martial artists, etc. which display all the possible combination of poses and moves (motion) the human body can perform.

My second wishful content is to have all possible face structure (jaw, cheek, nose, chin, tongue, forehead, eye brows, eye lashes, ears, etc.) and looks (facial expressions) the human face has (both males and females of all ages from all races).
This way, I can immitate anyone's face and expression on my 3d Character no matter what age or race he/she belongs to.

My third wishful content is to have all possible stature the human body has (both males and females of all ages from all races).
This way, I can immitate anyone's body structure on my 3d Character no matter what age and race he/she belongs to.

My fourth wishful content is to have all possible voices the human throat is capable of outputting. This way, I can immitate anybody's voice on my 3d Character no matter what age or race he/she belongs to.

My fifth wishful content is to have all possible texture the human eye can percieve.
This way, I can immitate any object's and element's real texture to make the object and element (fire, water, earth, smoke, steam, rain, fog, snow, etc.) look real like they do in the movies rather than look cartoonish.

My sixth wishful content is to have all the possible sounds (sound frequencies) the human ear can pick-up.
This way, I can combine many different sounds (frequencies) together and immitate any creature's or object's sound regardless of how the sound is made (made by the mouth like laughing, crying, growling, screaming, shouting, grumbling, fumbling, etc. and made by the feet like kicking, trampling, running, jogging, hopping, paddling, jumping, splashing, falling on water, falling on soft ground, falling on hard ground, etc. and made by the arms like swimming, and made with the hands such as smacking, slapping, clapping, poking, punching, etc. and animal noises etc. etc.).

My seventh wishful content is to have all the creatures' bones so I can rig any animal, fish, bird, mammal, etc. found on the face of this earth.

My eightth wisful content is to have all the world's manufactured goods (every single brands' products that are available on the open markets of this world and that includes clothes too).
This way, I can immitate any Prop or Accessory no matter what model it is and which brand it belongs to. I know this eigtth wish is totally impossible to create at the present but in the future if all manufacturers take 3d snap-shots of their manufactured goods and make them available on their websites then it won't be hard for some content developer to get his custom web-script to grab all that data (3d images) and make it available as iClone content with the permission of the manufacturers, ofcourse.

My ninth wishful content is to have all the possible building structures the humans are capable of building. This way, I can immitate any building of this world from the past, present and those that get built in the future.

Thank You

Ladies & Gentlemen,
kindly read all my threads and make your valuable posts there.
My posts can be found here:
https://forum.reallusion.com/Search1-1-2.aspx?SessionID=pptlcxvofujmwaaeru5s1a45&SortBy=2&SortOrder=1
Edited
14 Years Ago by Master Ali
Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Master Ali (3/22/2010)
Hello Everybody,

My first wishful content pack is to have a bi-ped doing all the possible motions the human body (both males and females of all races) is capable of doing.
This way, if I ever want any of my Characters to immitate a certain motion, I won't have to spend my precious time creating the motion myself from scratch with my iClone Motion editor nor would I have to buy anymore licenses to any further Motion Pack because that particular human body move (poses, etc.) would already be listed on my purchased content pack.

There must be some website, manual, etc. on the internet developed by fitness instructors, doctors, martial artists, etc. which display all the possible combination of poses and moves (motion) the human body can perform.

My second wishful content is to have all possible face structure (jaw, cheek, nose, chin, tongue, forehead, eye brows, eye lashes, ears, etc.) and looks (facial expressions) the human face has (both males and females of all ages from all races).
This way, I can immitate anyone's face and expression on my 3d Character no matter what age or race he/she belongs to.

My third wishful content is to have all possible stature the human body has (both males and females of all ages from all races).
This way, I can immitate anyone's body structure on my 3d Character no matter what age and race he/she belongs to.

My fourth wishful content is to have all possible voices the human throat is capable of outputting. This way, I can immitate anybody's voice on my 3d Character no matter what age or race he/she belongs to.

My fifth wishful content is to have all possible texture the human eye can percieve.
This way, I can immitate any object's and element's real texture to make the object and element (fire, water, earth, smoke, steam, rain, fog, snow, etc.) look real like they do in the movies rather than look cartoonish.

My sixth wishful content is to have all the possible sounds (sound frequencies) the human ear can pick-up.
This way, I can combine many different sounds (frequencies) together and immitate any creature's or object's sound regardless of how the sound is made (made by the mouth like laughing, crying, growling, screaming, shouting, grumbling, fumbling, etc. and made by the feet like kicking, trampling, running, jogging, hopping, paddling, jumping, splashing, falling on water, falling on soft ground, falling on hard ground, etc. and made by the arms like swimming, and made with the hands such as smacking, slapping, clapping, poking, punching, etc. and animal noises etc. etc.).

My seventh wishful content is to have all the creatures' bones so I can rig any animal, fish, bird, mammal, etc. found on the face of this earth.

My eightth wisful content is to have all the world's manufactured goods (every single brands' products that are available on the open markets of this world and that includes clothes too).
This way, I can immitate any Prop or Accessory no matter what model it is and which brand it belongs to. I know this eigtth wish is totally impossible to create at the present but in the future if all manufacturers take 3d snap-shots of their manufactured goods and make them available on their websites then it won't be hard for some content developer to get his custom web-script to grab all that data (3d images) and make it available as iClone content with the permission of the manufacturers, ofcourse.

My ninth wishful content is to have all the possible building structures the humans are capable of building. This way, I can immitate any building of this world from the past, present and those that get built in the future.

Thank You

Nice list but it isn't going to happen any time soon Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 56 minutes ago
Master Ali (3/22/2010)

My fourth wishful content is to have all possible voices the human throat is capable of outputting.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute but are these even genuine suggestions. This certainly takes wishful thinking to a new level but sadly not at all viable. Ermm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic