Profile Picture

Install and activating add-ons

Posted By plasticbricks 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
plasticbricks
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I'd like to know how to install add-ons such as Facial Expressions Clips Vol 1. I've searched everywhere for a simple guideline but to no avail.

Can someone please give me a step-by-step instructions?

Thanks in advance.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Content packs such as Facial Expression Clips come as self installing executables. All you need to do is double click the file after you have downloaded it and follow the instructions.

Once installed, where they can be found within Crazytalk depends on the type of content. For the Facial Expression Clips they are found by clicking the Motion Clip tab while working in Script - Timeline.

Hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

plasticbricks
plasticbricks
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)Senior Member (301 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Thanks for taking the time to explain the process of installing add-ons to me.

- Plasticbricks

Reading This Topic