Profile Picture

Scifi interiors pack issues

Posted By Rogue Virus 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rogue Virus
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hi i'm getting this error when i try to load bridge set any ideas

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
I just tried loading the project you show and found no problem with it. A couple of things to try.

Are you upgraded to iClone 4.2? I would update if you haven't already.

Have you tried selecting New Project first then load the Project file immediately afterwards.

If you still get the same error message then I would try installing the pack again. You don't need to remove it first, just install again over the top. This may well make a difference.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Rogue Virus
Rogue Virus
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

ok hi thx again for coming to help

i'm running iclone4 pro 4.21718.1

which i think is upto date i'll check...also tried all the above but no joy ....gonna try a new DL of the pack see if this helps

Rogue Virus
Rogue Virus
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

ok cleared all my temps and did a fresh download but still getting same error ....is there a log file i can send you ?

thx in advance mike aka roguevirus

Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I had a weird problem opening a project once because of my soundcard. I have two options on it (optical out and analog out). I was set on analog out and the project wouldn't open (same error as you're seeing). When I changed it to optical out, everything worked fine. I resaved the project and then everything worked regardless of optical or analog. I haven't seen the problem since.

I only mention it because you have Skype opened in the screenshot, and I've seen a relation between sound and that error.

- Keith
Edited
14 Years Ago by gnasche
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Rogue Virus (6/21/2010)
ok cleared all my temps and did a fresh download but still getting same error ....is there a log file i can send you ?

thx in advance mike aka roguevirus

Hi Mike,

This issue will obviously need further investigation so please could you contact Technical Support using the link below. They will work with you to try and resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic