Profile Picture

G3 Animated Props - Instructional Tools For Cartoon Animator - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

G3 Animated Props - Instructional Tools For Cartoon Animator - Now...

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a940e242-48f2-4f46-9334-a1b7.pngCheck out the latest Cartoon Animator pack - Instructional Tools!

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/CTA/Pack/2D-Prop-Instructional-Tools/default.html

The Instructional Tools pack offers over 80 dynamic motion graphic elements that enable the creation of engaging and interactive learning experiences. These elements include animated card flips, separate containers, and more. Whether you're conducting online lessons, business seminars, or remote events, this pack provides an innovative approach to capturing students' or participants' attention and increasing their engagement.

You can enhance your content and unleash your creative potential by taking advantage of the opportunity to mix and match with another new release pack - Make Me Actor. Consider purchasing the combo pack - CTA5 Power Tools Vol.2 - Interactive Learning, which allows you to save more! Don't miss out on this chance to expand your options and maximize your creative endeavors.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sohamstudies
sohamstudies
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Peter,

I am new to animator 5 and bought this pack, its great, but I am not finding any tutorial how to use the props , example if I want to add the puzzle prop of an image etc. Can you help me? How can I know how to use these?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

There are a few short tutorials that should help. Please check them out below.

How to Customize Animated Props?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic