Profile Picture

Is it possible to export multiple faces/clothes?

Posted By m0tilla Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
m0tilla
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if with cc4 it is possible to export a character with multiple hairstyles, clothes and faces. The objective is that from unity I can create a customization menu so that the player can choose what clothes or aesthetic changes he wants to have on his character. It's possible?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Unfortunately under the terms of the EULA you are not permitted to use any Reallusion content in an in-game character creator or customization system unless you have negotiated an Enterprise License.

Please click the link below to see the restrictions with the Standard and Extended Licenses.

https://www.reallusion.com/license/content.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

m0tilla
m0tilla
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Hmm, I don't understand. Do you mean that you can't use any character created with c4 or for personal development? When I refer to in-game customization, it is simply activating one mesh and deactivating another.
Anyway, here I found part of the solution https://forum.reallusion.com/424392/Is-it-possible-to-export-a-character-to-fbx-with-multiple-outfits.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
m0tilla (6/2/2023)
The objective is that from unity I can create a customization menu so that the player can choose what clothes or aesthetic changes he wants to have on his character. It's possible?

I was referring to your statement above. What you propose is not permitted under the EULA. You may use complete characters in commercial games with the appropriate license (Standard/Extended) but you are not permitted to use characters, clothes, shoes, hair, etc. in any form of content creation or customization system. So sadly even if you find an export solution you must still adhere to the terms of the EULA.

A screenshot of the restrictions section of the EULA is shown below and the full EULA is available HERE.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c03883eb-9eff-4fea-b6f5-daa2.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
Last Year by Peter (RL)
m0tilla
m0tilla
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Thanks for the information and for your time.

Reading This Topic