Profile Picture

Auto-blink Iclone to blender

Posted By h1 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
h1
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Guys,
When I export FBX animation (Preset Blender), the auto blink doesn't work on the animation, is there anything I should do to fix it? .
Thank you!

Smit_R
Smit_R
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)Veteran Member (670 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi h1, 

Well that's strange because you don't need to do anything extra for the auto-blink to work actually. 
This is just how I do it:

- Select 'Auto-blink' CC4 (not necessary)

- Sent character to iClone and select 'Auto-blink' again. It's turned off by default (!)

- My Blender output settings (same as yours as you mentioned)

- Regular .fbx import into Blender (everything default import settings)

Result:

- Import with Blender Auto-setup tool addon

So allthough I don't have straight solution, this is just how I do it. And it actually works automatically, no matter the way of importing the fbx animation into Blender.

GL

Edited
Last Year by Smit_R

Reading This Topic