Profile Picture

SAdie digital human character

Posted By ALL360 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ALL360
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I am new in the forum. I just purchased Sadie digital human character, but after automatic installation in iclone 8 in the content manager I see only eyes, eyebrow and teeth. Is it normal? Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 35 minutes ago
Hi...

The Sadie character doesn't come as a complete character. So in Character Creator 4 just load a Neutral base and then in Content Manager load the pre-set found below:

Base > Skin & Morph > AvatarPreset > Full Body > DorothyJean > Digital Human V5 > Sadie

You can then save the character and/or send it to iClone for animating.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ALL360
ALL360
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)

Thx for the reply but I don't have character creator. Any other solution? In the product page there isn't any advice for this requirement and there is a description in which all body components are present.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

If you look at the Content Store and Marketplace product pages it states that the Sadie character requires Character Creator 3.40 or higher. This is where all the required files are installed such as the full body pre-set. Sadly these pre-sets are not loadable from iClone. Unfortunately you will need to have Character Creator to use this pack.

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Pack/sadie-digital-human-v5
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/sadie-digital-human-v5

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ALL360
ALL360
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Hi and thx for your reply. To be honest I bought it not to use it directly by myself and before to buy I was in contact with a professional guy to modify this character for me. So after purchase I tried to download it in order to give it to him so he could modify for me. How can I do now? Is there a way to let him work on it. Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

When you purchase content from the Content Store or Marketplace that content is linked to your account and only that account can can install it into Character Creator or iClone.

The only way you can pass this character to another person for modification is to save it in CC4 and then give the .ccAvatar file to the other person (if they are using CC4). Alternatively, you can export as FBX and then the other person can modify the character in 3rd party tools like Blender, ZBrush etc. However, as mentioned previously you will need to have Character Creator to be able to do the saving or exporting.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
Last Year by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic