Profile Picture

SUPPORT WEB NOT WORKING???

Posted By johnm_124753 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
johnm_124753
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Last week I used the support web to post an issue I was having. I got a response from a person named Mike and he wanted me to try a few things and get back to support if the issue did not get fixed. I tried his suggestions, but the issue did not get fixed.
Now every time I try to post a follow up to let him know the status I get a dialog box pop up saying my post was not saved, try again later. I have been trying for 2 days and still get the same dialog box.
My original post is now tagged as CLOSED and resolved, which IT IS NOT!!!.
My issue is not solved and I can not post a follow up, what to do now??????
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Normally you can reply to a support ticket even if it is closed. Replying will just re-open the ticket.

If you are not able to post a reply, it may be a browser issue. If possible please try a different browser like Edge or Chrome which normally have less problems.

If all else fails, try posting a new support ticket and just let them know the previous ticket number so they can refer back to the original issue.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

johnm_124753
johnm_124753
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

I tried a new ticket, changed browsers, none of what you say works.
I keep getting, "Your reply is failed to save! Please try again later."

johnm_124753
johnm_124753
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

I think I may have found an issue that is too touchy for them to answer.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
johnm_124753 (5/23/2023)
I tried a new ticket, changed browsers, none of what you say works.
I keep getting, "Your reply is failed to save! Please try again later."

Sorry to hear you are still having these problems. The Support system appears to be working fine and new support tickets are coming in as normal so this is certainly an unusual problem.

For now I would suggest contacting support via email using support[at]reallusion.com (replace [at] with @). This takes longer than using the ticket system but will enable you to get the support you need.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic