Profile Picture

Insufficient Expression on Extended facial profile

Posted By Duude Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Duude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
My character in CC4 uses Extended facial profie 140+, but when I go into "Edit Facial" From the Moddify / Motion tab I get pop up saying that Due to insufficient expression data of the target..."
I thought that when I use the most advaced facial expression all the possible target are there. What I don't understand here ?

Here's ta pic of the pop up window
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/33427226-85f2-4933-a92d-6624.png
Duude
Duude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
just realised that this happens now after I have used the correct eye blink. I tested that to my other characters, but they seem to go into facial edit without pop up so not sure is that ther reason still, but this hasn't happened beforethat so thought to mention it

Reading This Topic