Profile Picture

UV problem

Posted By rashfay7 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rashfay7
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
When i "Finalize Character" after the Hand Rig, the texteture and uvs disappears, when i did it the same way 6month before that was not happening, i try to uninstal put don"t work 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

To eliminate an issue with the character itself, please try with one of the three sample characters that come with AccuRig. Just go to File > Load Sample Character and choose one of the three samples and run through the rigging process. Does the missing textures issue still occur.

Please Note: Do make sure you have Final Render set from the left side toolbar when you have finalised your character.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic