Where is her leg??

Posted By mountain7654 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
mountain7654
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5962e900-3fdf-4338-8488-2ca9.jpgAfter moving from CC4 to iClone and then sending assets to Unreal, I'm working on the project. I added an animation, but I noticed that the skirt is fluttering and her legs are missing. Why is there no asset for the part covered by the skirt? Does the body disappear when wearing the original outfit?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

In Character Creator 4 you can hide the mesh under clothing. This appears to be the case in your screenshot. Doing this reduces the load when rendering and exporting.

To show the hidden mesh, just select the Skirt in your CC4 Scene Manager and then go to Modify > Hide Body Mesh Tool from the Menu Bar. Now in the Hide Body Mesh Tool click on "Show All" or adjust to hide only the parts of the body mesh you want hidden.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic