Profile Picture

Constant log in problem through Reallusion website

Posted By Duude Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Duude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I had this same problem for a while, but seems Reallusion did something and I could log in normally, but now I can't again!

So the problem on the reallusion log in page is that I can't see the capta thus I can't verify it. capta hasn't ever worked on my Mozilla browser, but when the log in worked I could just log in normally without filling any capta. Now when the log page asks it I can't log in since I can't see it. Reallusion is only website in hundreds of website I use and only website ever I have encounter this issue so it definetly is because of reallusions web designers fault that their log in system isn't workin.

There is how ever a way for me to log in but it's quite ridiculous way but here's how it works.

I go to the content store and ad something into my cart like i clone for example then I click on top right to log in and I am directed to the log in page and now although the log in process should ask capta I can log in without seeing it and filling it and now I am logged in. This is the way I did it again in order to log into the forum now and write this topic!
Your system is broken please fix it. Your site is only site ever that has done this to me so it's on your side not my mozilla browser. This is very tiring to log into my account this way since I should have not need to use some sort of wierd way to do it. I have adblock diabled btw so it's not that which block the capta.

I have tested and seems I can log in from the reallusion hub without any problem since there is no capta asked and it log into forum as in the store as well so I propably have to start to use that way since at least that works without fidling around.

Thanks

Edited
Last Year by Duude
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I have it set to remember my log in credentials, so I hardly ever have to log in again. That might be an option to try.

I don't use Mozilla and I have not encountered your problem with other browsers.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Duude
Duude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)Senior Member (455 reputation)

I also have remember log in credentials in mozilla but it's no use it is just to remember and auto fill the credendtial fields.
Also I delete cookies few times a month so that's why I don't keep logged in all the time.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Duude (4/30/2023)

Your system is broken please fix it. Your site is only site ever that has done this to me so it's on your side not my mozilla browser. This is very tiring to log into my account this way since I should have not need to use some sort of wierd way to do it. I have adblock diabled btw so it's not that which block the capta.

Sorry to hear you are having login problems but unfortunately Mozilla is not a recommended browser. For accessing your Reallusion Account, Support page and stores, we recommend Microsoft Edge or Chrome. If you use one of these browsers then you should not have any further login problems. Obviously it's not ideal but you can have more than one browser installed so that is an option for now.

However, I will pass on your feedback so hopefully improvements can be made to better support less popular browsers like Mozilla. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Duude
Duude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

I actually tested Edge and even with that couldn't log in. When I first had this problem edge worked, but it doesn't work now. I don't understand why mozilla isn't recommended there's nothing wrong with mozilla like I said I haven't ever seen this kind of behavior on any other site in my 20 + years on surfing on the internet.

Reading This Topic