NEWBIE: ACCURIG CRASHES CONSISTENTLY EVEN WITH DEMO CHARACTERS

Posted By photographs Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

NEWBIE: ACCURIG CRASHES CONSISTENTLY EVEN WITH DEMO CHARACTERS

Author
photographs
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
HI 

I downloaded AccuRIG 1.2.1 on a Mac with Bootcamp running windows 10. I tried uploaded an FBX file but at the third stage (body rig) the app immediately crashes. I tried another model and even your example character file 'Bianca' that comes with the install and they all crash out at the same point. 

Is there a fix, or does the product not work?

Thank you
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

AccuRig is working fine so unfortunately the issue is likely a local system issue.

Does your Mac have a dedicated graphic card (Nvidia, AMD etc.) or does it use integrated Intel graphics. If the latter then that may be the issue.

If you do have an Nvidia or AMD graphic card, please make sure it is using the latest Windows graphics drivers. You can download these from the Nvidia or AMD websites.

However, if the problem continues, please feel free to contact our Technical Support department as they may be able to help you overcome the crashing issues.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic