Profile Picture

I have Character Creator 3, If I buy the Headshot plugin will it work on version 3?

Posted By raymond.casady_697428 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

I have Character Creator 3, If I buy the Headshot plugin will it work...

Author
raymond.casady_697428
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I wanted to try the demo of Headshot but there wasn't a way to test it in my current version of Character Creator 3. So I had to install version 4 to test Headshot.

When I looked at and tested the plugin I saw a mention of it being for Character Creator 3. So that was a good sign.

Just wanted to ask/clarify, if I did buy the plugin, it would defiantly work in version 3?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
There is a version of Headshot that will work with Character Creator 3 but the version on sale in the Store is for Character Creator 4.

I would advise contacting Customer Support using the link below and let them know you wish to purchase the CC3 version. They will then make sure you get the correct version.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Please Note: Any future upgrades to Headshot (such as Headshot 2.0) will be for CC4 only. You will not be able to upgrade the CC3 version.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic