Profile Picture

CTA 5 - Eye Highlight

Posted By Randy_Dice Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Randy_Dice
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I created my eye highlight linked to my eye bone everything works perfect but when blinking and having my eye close sprite switch from normal the highlight does not disappear and instead stays on over my blink close sprite. is there a way to auto hide layers when blinking or is the only option is to move manualy the sprite layer to back everytime my caracter  blinks ?
etourist
This post has been flagged as an answer
etourist
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
In the way you've set the highlight up it's effectively an accessory to the eyes. Unfortunately your only option is turning it off manually. I'd use opacity to turn the highlight off and on as it's simpler than moving layers around.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator

Reading This Topic