Profile Picture

How can I download a pose?

Posted By marta66-87 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marta66-87
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, there! I purchased a model exactly in that pose that I need. How can I download this pose instead of T-pose?
I'm talking about this guy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

When you purchase an Actor model from the ActorCore store it doesn't come with any poses or motions. The thumbnail shown is just an example of the character in a pose.

However, you can try-out and purchase from 1,000's of motions in the ActorCore store for that character including many business related motion clips.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

marta66-87
marta66-87
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)New Member (48 reputation)

Thank you for the reply. It's not an intuitive thing
marta66-87
marta66-87
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Peter (RL) (1/26/2023)
Hi...

When you purchase an Actor model from the ActorCore store it doesn't come with any poses or motions. The thumbnail shown is just an example of the character in a pose.

However, you can try-out and purchase from 1,000's of motions in the ActorCore store for that character including many business related motion clips.

Thank you, get it. And, for example, if I purchased this business pack models also will be just in T-pose instead of poses from pictures?

https://actorcore.reallusion.com/actor/pack/business-people-vol-7?info=1

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
The Business People Vol.7 pack is just the Actors. They don't come with any poses or motions.

You can find motions for the business characters by clicking the link below. All motions can be purchased in packs or individually if preferred.

https://actorcore.reallusion.com/motion/collection/Film?saleType=Packs

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic