Profile Picture

iClone. Unrecognised by International Graphic Artists Arena!!!

Posted By "Siouxie Sioux" - Super... 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone. Unrecognised by International Graphic Artists Arena!!!

Author
DELETED2
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Sad Hmmmph.
 Can I ask, Swo00op, what you think of indigo?
I ask you because your knowledgability regarding the field is sharp. That, and the fact that indigo p*ss*s me off because it can't cope with my set size and prop count.
I saw everybodys' renders and I can see the difference. But the simplicity of them and the isolative depiction of set content I found degrading to iClone's otherwise abilities and embarrassingly dull.
Like some kind of misplaced excitement from 1994 when people could render octagons with coloured sides.
Armstrong.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
sw00000p (5/11/2015)
...//... DANG IT!   Reallusion got me all excited with.... PBR support. The moment this happens... "I'll be the first in line to purchase it!
This is were INDIGO shines.... The Full Featured Version Supports PBR. $$$$w00tw00tw00t

So then... in summary...
1. WHEN Reallusion create a version of iClone that's supports PBR
2. and WHEN we purchase the FULL Indigo Solution
3.  It will cope with large set size, and render Hi-Quality results with more confidence and reliability WITHOUT creating 634 duplicate tex files for every one of the 17 thousand frames the animation render comprises.

???

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (24.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
and this is why I think we need a developer blog -  to keep in tune with RL and whats going on.   It's better to understand things that change as they go along,  than have them suddenly disappear which eventually degrades the value of announcements.  

☯🐉
"To define Tao is to defile it" - Lao Tzu

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 hours ago
Sorry, shouldn't bite.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by animagic

Reading This Topic