Profile Picture

Is there a way to move a character and it's keyframes, after it's already on the stage?

Posted By RayR10 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is there a way to move a character and it's keyframes, after it's...

Author
RayR10
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi... I'm just fooling around with the software right now, learning how to do things.
I put some characters into a scene, and I was wondering if there is a way to select a character (and all of it's keyframes) and move all of their positions to another location in the stage.
For example... in the screen shot, I'd like to move that character that I have circled in blue, down and to the left a bit.  But I want ALL of his keyframes and the paths to go along with him to the new location.
Is that possible?  When I try to do it, it just moves the character and just one keyframe (whichever one I'm on in the timeline).

Thanks for any insight you can give.  So far, I'm enjoying the program  Smile, though it's a bit confusing in many spots. Hehe

Famekrafts
Famekrafts
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
You have to select all the keyframes in the timeline.
You can do that by pressing shift and clicking on the keyframes.

CTA5, Iclone 7, 3D Exchange Pro, Character Creator 3, Popcornfx plugin, Zbrush, Blender, Vue 2014, Adobe cc suite, Spriter
Homebuild Workstation (Pretty old now but still working great) Win 10, Intel i7 950, 24 GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte x58a-ud7 motherboard, AMD R9 390 sapphire 8GB VRAM.
Official Website  Reallusion Store  

Reading This Topic