Failed to Load file for content

Posted By scott_80 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
scott_80
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)Veteran Member (808 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b1677b15-9bee-43da-87f7-7eec.jpgI've tried everything for hours. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I always get "failed to load file" error when I try to use any of the Actor content. I can't find anything on this in the forums (the search is horrible). Anyone help?
Edited
2 Years Ago by scott_80
rfbindl
rfbindl
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I'm having similar issue but not finding a solution. I can open the project with all the characters, props, and scene... and it plays, but without sound. I can't do anything with it thought - the timeline will only show the project but if I click on anything (Camera, etc.) CTA4 closes. If I try to render CTA4 closes. Below are popups I get when opening, and the one after CTA4 crashes/closes itself.

Hopefully someone will have a solution. This was also a full day project, but fortunate that in would still run without sound. I was able to capture the video and add sound using Camtasia. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ff1d8da7-d19b-4002-8de4-1930.jpg
Edited
2 Years Ago by rfbindl

Reading This Topic