Profile Picture

Accurig: Initial Base Pose change when Exporting to FBX.

Posted By JTR1 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Accurig: Initial Base Pose change when Exporting to FBX.

Author
JTR1
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi!   

I currently testing AccuRig and Character Creator 4.  Amazing tools set.   Except for one big issue with AccuRig making it not usable.   When reexporting the mesh in FBX for (Cloth or other simulation in DCC) the base pose change.  The exported character is always in "T-Pose" instead of the original pose ("A" pose in my case)  Since the tool know where the bone have been place from start.  I think the information should be use for FBX exportation to reposition the character.   Please add an option for that.  Without it I can't see a way to use it easily in production.

Can we expect in the future a fix for that?

Thank You!
Tim(RL)
Tim(RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
JTR1 (10/4/2022)
Hi!   

I currently testing AccuRig and Character Creator 4.  Amazing tools set.   Except for one big issue with AccuRig making it not usable.   When reexporting the mesh in FBX for (Cloth or other simulation in DCC) the base pose change.  The exported character is always in "T-Pose" instead of the original pose ("A" pose in my case)  Since the tool know where the bone have been place from start.  I think the information should be use for FBX exportation to reposition the character.   Please add an option for that.  Without it I can't see a way to use it easily in production.

Can we expect in the future a fix for that?

Thank You!

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. The develop team has recieved the feedback and will discuss this issue immediately.

Best Regards,
Tim

Reading This Topic