Profile Picture

cartoon animator 4 pipeline reinstall

Posted By mdent 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mdent
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi. Could someone direct me to directions on how to uninstall and then reinstall CTA4. There seem to be something corrupted with the pipeline part of my CTA4. I have some bought content along with a lot of content that I created and don't want to lose anything. Are there articles or a video that outlines the process that would be very helpful.
Thank you in advance. 
Mark
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Mark

Are you using the Windows or Mac version? For Windows see below.

You can uninstall and reinstall Cartoon Animator 4 using the Reallusion Hub.

When you uninstall CTA4 your purchased content packs and custom content will remain. So, providing you install back to the same location as before all your content will be there waiting for you.

Please Note: It is always recommended to keep a backup copy of your custom content in case of hardware issues. By default, your custom content will be found below. If you chose a custom install path, then you will need to use that to find your custom content.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Custom\Cartoon Animator 4 Custom

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic