Profile Picture

Unable to install Cartoon Animator Trial

Posted By britguy1979 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
britguy1979
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I have been trying to install the Cartoon Animator Trial software to use. But when I try to install it, it comes up with a message saying 'Cartoon Animator Trial does not support 32-bit Windows operating system'. But I have checked and my laptop is 64 bit.
Is there a way around this which will allow me to install the software?
Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Which operating system do you have? (Windows 10 or Windows 11)

If you are certain your operating system is 64bit (not that it is the processor that is 64bit), then do ensure your laptop is fully updated?

Please going to Settings > Windows Update and ensure your system is fully updated and then try to install CTA4 again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic