Profile Picture

CC4 character and Augmented Reality are no friends. Does someone has experience with this and can...

Posted By Life On Marzj 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CC4 character and Augmented Reality are no friends. Does someone has...

Author
Life On Marzj
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I'm new to character creator. I've purchased CC4 yesterday (including Headshot). I have a client who wants himself pop up in AR. So I need to replicate him and remesh crazy a lot to be able to make him an AR character. Because the sizes in AR can't be bigger than 10 MB.  A couple of problems occur:
1. He has blond curly hair (heavy half long curls but not afro) I can't find a way to make those...
2. He wears glasses. Glass and AR are also not friends. Does someone here has experience with that? 
3. When remeshing the character it still looks good enough in CC4, but when I open it in the AR program his hair (I've tried other hair for testing) reduced to some ugly plucks on his head (I hope my English is good enough for you to understand what I'm saying..)

I hope someone is able to help me! Thank you!
cheers,
Maartje

Reading This Topic