Clone clothes Help Needed

Posted By bmailsjc 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alley
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Ok, here is the material file for Violet Overcoat Upper, as I cannot post the character because it is clone cloth. Smile

Load Jana or Viiolet

Add Violet Overcoat Upper

Load this Material File

Make lower and shoes opaque

Alley

Attachments
mailtophoo
mailtophoo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I am sorry for the back side. i could not send the back image. Next day i am going to sent HD T-Pose fornt and back side image with step. which is more flexbile. Any way i have just attached a sample image's from net. Please check it out.

[size=6]Thank you very much[/size]

Phoo
Attachments
FB.jpg (79 views, 174.00 KB)
Alley
Alley
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Hello,

Good luck with getting what you want.  Here is your front/back picture side by side.  I really don't know what you want and just did this trying to be helpful.  If you want something so specific, you might find it's not possible to get exactly what you want.  In the mean time, I spend a few hours making this one, if anybody else wants it.  Maybe you could do some revisions to the back yourself but it's kind of hard to make something with front and back images that are not the same outfit.  The orange scarf in front image, does not look like it would drape at the back like your back image - they are two completely different outfits.  A proper picture front and back of the same outfit is really what you should be supplying when asking for such an exact re-creation.

Cheers.

Alley

Alley
Alley
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Here is another attempt to simulate the back "sort of".

File is attached if you want it.

Alley

Attachments
mailtophoo
mailtophoo
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)Veteran Member (629 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Thank you Very much alley all your Text were helpful to me. Please view This is my achievement with your idea. Thank you again.

Phoo
Attachments
Dokona.png (116 views, 155.00 KB)

Reading This Topic