Link for review on cartoon animator fake

Posted By danielswright2311_182877 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
danielswright2311_182877
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I clicked on a review for Reallusion cartoon creator and I finished the review with my email and all. 

This was two weeks ago.

But never got store points or any email. 

I will no longer do reviews as there all fake and lies. 

Be carful, they might be scams trying to get information. 

Unless they are from Reallusion and they just lie about getting free points. 

Check out my new Bible Forums
michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You have buy 3 things from 3 different creators and  give 3 Five Star reviews for the month from the Marketplace. The Content Store, Software Store
and Actor Core do not qualify for the Free 1000 DA Points. Here is a link to the rules. 
5 STARS WANTED: Review Great Content and Grab 1,000 DA Points! - Reallusion Marketplace
danielswright2311_182877
danielswright2311_182877
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
That is not what it said when i did the review. It even said soon we will give you 1000 points, and nothing.

So why say this to me after the review when it is what you say? 

and Actor Core do not qualify for the Free 1000 DA Points

I sure did when i did the review two weeks ago.

Check out my new Bible Forums
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
If you believe you are entitled to DA Points but have not received them, please contact Customer Support using the link below. They will check and apply the points if there has been any mistake at our end.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ledlight
ledlight
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
danielswright2311_182877 (6/14/2022)
...fake and lies. 

Are they really paying for 5 star reviews? Just when I thought the bar couldn't get any lower.

I suppose price jacking works best when the item has 5 stars. It's about the perception of quality. Nevermind undermining the whole purpose of reviews!

michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

The 5 Star reviews for the free 1000 DA Points started in April or May of 2021. It was to help people find good content in the Marketplace, based on the reviews. 
The information about the free 1000 DA Points has been there since early 2021. You just have to do your research about it before making your unwise comments.
EVENT EXTENDED - 5 Stars Wanted Event - Review Content and Grab 1,000 DA Points (reallusion.com)

ledlight
ledlight
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)Veteran Member (509 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
michaelrbarton (6/14/2022)
do your research about it before making your unwise comments.

What? They are paying people to leave 5 stars. This means the stars can't be trusted to reflect the honest opinion and rating for those items.

For example, your honest review of a product might be "3 stars", but why be honest when you get paid more to be dishonest? How can you  not understand this point!?

It's one of the dumbest marketing ideas I've ever seen.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
ledlight (6/14/2022)

Are they really paying for 5 star reviews? Just when I thought the bar couldn't get any lower.

We are not paying to give 5 star reviews. We are rewarding users who take the time to review their content purchases and who help us find the best quality content in the Marketplace. Sadly most customers don't leave reviews so this gives them an incentive to do so. We are certainly not encouraging customers to leave false reviews. We want honest reviews of 5 star content to help grow the Marketplace.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

You are accusing me of giving dishonest reviews and I want to defend myself. When I give a review, it is because I like the item. Some of the clothes, I can use an opacity map on and double my outfits. I have given reviews on motions. You can create 2 or 3 poses from motions.  I spend hours going through the Marketplace, looking for good deals on good products. If I don't need or like the item, I won't buy it. You can download trial versions of some of the items I have given reviews on, and it won't cost you any money. Just click on the down arrow to add a trial item to your library.
These are some reviews I have given since January.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ab25e08e-7889-4e69-9036-cd51.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4507e4af-0d9b-4272-9909-2b62.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9e55b903-00a2-4013-ba69-6458.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d7b3d9d4-446b-46d3-a82b-c3e7.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/497476aa-3743-42ba-8bc3-a191.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f4b15156-42ae-4cca-a9dc-3b47.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd81928e-6a60-48f7-af7a-7d99.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0c1be704-461e-4c50-9d1d-59bb.png
Edited
2 Years Ago by michaelrbarton
ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Peter (RL) (6/15/2022)
ledlight (6/14/2022)

We are not paying to give 5 star reviews. We are rewarding users who take the time to review their content purchases and who help us find the best quality content in the Marketplace. Sadly most customers don't leave reviews so this gives them an incentive to do so. We are certainly not encouraging customers to leave false reviews. We want honest reviews of 5 star content to help grow the Marketplace.

I think I understand what they are meaning....  By the title of the ad... it sounds like you are only giving DA points for 5 stars and not for just taking the time to review.  So, from an outsiders point of view... in order to get those points you "MUST" give 5 stars hence paying for the 5 star review. Even in the rules it says....

1. How to get the Free 1,000 DA Points:
Purchase content in the current month and write a 5 star review for 3 different authors in the Marketplace before the last day of the current month, UTC time 23:59

I can totally see this persons point. You are not rewarding for reviewing, you are rewarding for 5 stars only. 

But Peter is correct... not many take the time to review, I know I don't have the time to review all the content I have purchased from here.... so there is nothing wrong giving an incentive to get people involved if that is your true goal, but to limit it to only giving rewards for 5 stars.... well... again, I see this persons point. I mean just taking the time to make 3 reviews should be enough for the reward no matter what the rating.  It also keeps the reviews honest and not a 5 star just for points....

Honestly, if I had the time to make reviews, I would give people 5 stars for 10.00 worth of content.... That's 120.00 a year.  I can see a lot of room for abuse with this model.    No offense. 

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
2 Years Ago by ApplebiteMedia

Reading This Topic