Can't save custom skin -Overall

Posted By BlueyCreative 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BlueyCreative
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
For the life of me I cannot get my custom skin to save into the custom skin library. It goes through the motions but never saves, Anyone else experiencing this with CC4?

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 14 minutes ago
Hi...

Not sure how you are saving, but if you click the Save button at the bottom of Content Manager you should be able to choose the options as below. Then when you save the file it will be found in Content Manager > Custom > Skin > Overall. This works for me.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c1521eda-6d85-4f78-96d7-1d0c.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic