Unable to install resource packs for plugins

Posted By ken_1171 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Whenever I try to install the resource packs for the plugins ("rlcontent" files), the content downloader claims the programs (IC or CC) are not installed. Maybe it's looking for the previous versions (IC7+CC3)? Those are not installed anymore. 

sungod
sungod
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
You redeemed the new resource pack , the link came 1 hr back ?
yepkoo
yepkoo
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

RLContent manager does not see new programs at this time.After you open your programs, you can install them from the New Purchase tab.

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/yepkoo
https://dev.epicgames.com/community/profile/bxvo/Yepkoo#learning

jason.delatorre
jason.delatorre
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I was running into this myself. yepkoo is correct!
blackhawk
blackhawk
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/daf6885c-cb00-4379-bb37-04dd.png

Got an email about the resource packs for plug-ins missing this morning. When I downloaded and attempted to install the 
installcontent.rlcontent file on my computer I got the attached message.  I have CC4 and iClone 8 installed and have even opened them when attempting to install and I get the same message.  I have refreshed the content manager to install the resource pack but I am not sure if all the content is installed.  For instance, in the PopcornFX Library 40 Pack, I only see one item and that is Crawl on Mesh.iprop. I am not sure if that is everything in that pack.
davev
davev
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)Veteran Member (966 reputation)

[quote]blackhawk (5/16/2022)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/daf6885c-cb00-4379-bb37-04dd.png

Got an email about the resource packs for plug-ins missing this morning. When I downloaded and attempted to install the 
installcontent.rlcontent file on my computer I got the attached message.  I have CC4 and iClone 8 installed and have even opened them when attempting to install and I get the same message.  I have refreshed the content manager to install the resource pack but I am not sure if all the content is installed.  For instance, in the PopcornFX Library 40 Pack, I only see one item and that is Crawl on Mesh.iprop. I am not sure if that is everything in that pack.[/quo

yepkoo is correct! 
See above post ........also the Crawl on Mesh.iprop is a prop and the particles should be found in the set/particle library
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

sungod (5/16/2022)

Yes, I received the email notification, clicked the redeem button, and got the links to the RLContent files. But we can't use them to install anything at the moment because they don't recognize the new CC4 and IC8. I have looked at the "new purchases" section, and I am not seeing the resource packs showing there. How do I find these resource packs?
sungod
sungod
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

ken_1171 (5/16/2022)
sungod (5/16/2022)

Yes, I received the email notification, clicked the redeem button, and got the links to the RLContent files. But we can't use them to install anything at the moment because they don't recognize the new CC4 and IC8. I have looked at the "new purchases" section, and I am not seeing the resource packs showing there. How do I find these resource packs?

Can you sync from inside the Iclone 8 and install from there ?
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

sungod (5/16/2022)
Can you sync from inside the Iclone 8 and install from there ?

I had it sync many times last night, and there were over a hundred items that got installed. Maybe these content packs got installed and I didn't even see? Where should I look to see if they are in there?

Reading This Topic