Profile Picture

Daz bones and Reallusion CC3

Posted By emotionaldreams2_054755 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
emotionaldreams2_054755
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
is it possible to stop CC3 from deleting bones? for example. i created some  jiggle bones in daz. exported to 3dxchange/Iclone fine. but when sent to CC3 from iclone to clothed it, CC3 always delete the bones. so impossible to clothed them and keep the bones. i know i can just export the character with the clothes from daz to iclone. but i have some weight mapped cloth i like to use that are in CC3. suggestions?
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
If it's a non-human character you can send it from 3DX to iClone.  DON'T send it to CC3 because you WILL lose the bones there.

CC4 I have no idea - I'm about to install tonight and perhaps I'll know more by the end of the week but it *might* work for you (you still can't make it an avatar, though - avatars can't have extra bones like that).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
emotionaldreams2_054755
emotionaldreams2_054755
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)New Member (55 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Kelleytoons (5/15/2022)
If it's a non-human character you can send it from 3DX to iClone.  DON'T send it to CC3 because you WILL lose the bones there.

CC4 I have no idea - I'm about to install tonight and perhaps I'll know more by the end of the week but it *might* work for you (you still can't make it an avatar, though - avatars can't have extra bones like that).

forgot cc4 came out. cant afford it at the moment. thanks for reply though Smile

Reading This Topic