Faceware Profiles will not intall for iClone 8

Posted By 0Calvin 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
0Calvin
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have the the Motion Live plugin for iClone 8 installed via Hub, but when I try to install the Faceware profile, the software claims the product does not match. I *think* the reason might be a missing version number for the Motion Live plugin. I tried to un-install the plugin and re-install it, but Hub does not seem to do anything after selecting the un-install option. Any suggestions?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/aa3e2e71-0c19-4460-8b10-4ebe.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d49598b1-1f73-4b3d-b077-4ba8.png
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I believe we have to download the new Faceware Profile for version 8. The old one will only work with 7. I did that, and it has installed correctly. Hope this helps.
0Calvin
0Calvin
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)Veteran Member (931 reputation)

No, it doesn't help at all. My whole problem is that Hub will not let me install the Faceware profiles for iClone8. Is there a secret way to install these without using Hub?
0Calvin
0Calvin
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

OK, I found a fix for this if anyone else has the problem. I un-installed Hub, restarted my computer just to be safe, and then re-installed Hub. It then let me install the Faceware profile for iClone 8.

Cheers!

Reading This Topic