Profile Picture

My first shots using Digital Soul and Volumetric Light.

Posted By harris.josephd 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am particularly impressed with digital soul and the new facial rigging.  The volumetric light is fantastic.  I am very pleased with CC4 so far.  It runs faster and smoother than CC3 and is an all around better product.

Please tell me what you think.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/35183ace-fbf3-493b-952a-127b.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/329dbd87-203c-4c80-a708-0c6b.png

Edited
2 Years Ago by harris.josephd
IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Such a gorgeous dress! I love the light in this, it makes such a huge difference, doesn't it? And the attitude in the second image is superb. Nicely done!
harris.josephd
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
IrinaIV (5/15/2022)
Such a gorgeous dress! I love the light in this, it makes such a huge difference, doesn't it? And the attitude in the second image is superb. Nicely done!

Thank you so much.  The dress was inspired by one I saw and took some doing.  This is one of my main characters.  The culture she comes from has a very high-romantic style.  I thought the most opulent thing you could do would be to use super rare element metallic threads woven into something soft.  The purple is for vanadium alloy.

Edited
2 Years Ago by harris.josephd

Reading This Topic