Screen Size, Please

Posted By R Ham 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
R Ham
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
I knew the FBX Export Pane had a size problem. Then I loaded the Animation interface. Argh...
Please tell me. Just what monitor config parameters are required in order to display CC4 on the screen? Thanks in advance.

"Less clicks good, more clicks bad."
Jeffster The Mighty
Jeffster The Mighty
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I've never had a problem with screen settings. That's with a 1920 x 1080 and my current 2560 x 1440. What is the exact problem you're having? Can you supply a screen capture?
CyberFybrous
CyberFybrous
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
White Sands (5/14/2022)
I knew the FBX Export Pane had a size problem. Then I loaded the Animation interface. Argh...
Please tell me. Just what monitor config parameters are required in order to display CC4 on the screen? Thanks in advance.

The more I play with it the more I realize how worse it really is.
Pathetic!
I've two monitors and I'm going crazy trying to get the right settings and having to reset them again to that which I'm comfortable with.

R Ham
R Ham
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

CyberFybrous (5/16/2022)

The more I play with it the more I realize how worse it really is.
Pathetic!
I've two monitors and I'm going crazy trying to get the right settings and having to reset them again to that which I'm comfortable with.

I've a good surprise. I did comment that iC8 had sharp and crisp text that was very welcome. Later I noticed that CC4 was also fixed. What surprised me was when I opened iC7 and saw that it too had been made readable. They all had the identical improved readability. It came to my mind that this had all been done with a single script. I've read posts from people struggling to see the screen for a long time.

Me, I was hopeful that they might have made it practical to import the DAZ talking animals at last, but no dice. It's as awkward as ever. Motion LIVE does recognize them as an entity with visemes, but I haven't been able to do anything with them. You can't even import the animation of the talking animal as an FBX, which is odd.

jeffkirkland
jeffkirkland
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
It's obviously a little more roomy on my 4k monitor but I've been using on my second 1080p screen without any issues. A little squeezer but perfectly workable.

Jeff Kirkland | Director • Cinematographer • Storyteller
Hobart • Tasmania • www.one18films.com
SYSTEM: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 | 32gb RAM | RTX 3060 12gb | 1tb SSD System | 6tb HDD Storage
R Ham
R Ham
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

jeffkirkland (5/16/2022)
It's obviously a little more roomy on my 4k monitor but I've been using on my second 1080p screen without any issues. A little squeezer but perfectly workable.

This may sound like a dumb remark, but it's never been clear to me how more pixels can make more fit on my 27 inch monitor, that is, without making it smaller at the same time. I've waited years for the text to be readable, I wouldn't want to make it smaller. What am I missing?

Reading This Topic