Profile Picture

couple of Question about CC4 and iclone8

Posted By wowersdh 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wowersdh
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
hello 
I'm cc3 and iclone7 user.
I needed 3dxchange 7 but turns out that they no longer service 3dxchange 7 and I can't buy it.
Somehow CC4 and iclone 8 intergraded 3dxchange in it.

If it is, Do person own CC3 and iclone7 have to pay full price for CC4 and iClone 8? (bundle is 599 USD. So expensive)
Is there any discount for people own CC3 and iclone 7??

also, other question
-Can I mix use CC3with iclone8? by just purchasing iclone8 only and use with cc3, not cc4
-If I buy CC4, iclone 8, what will happen to other contents (like SkinGen Premium Plug-In, Cartoon Character Designers Bundle )
-People in other topic keep saying about free upgrade, What's that mean??

Thank you
I will be really appreciate for answer my question, and sorry about my English. Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
wowersdh (5/13/2022)

If it is, Do person own CC3 and iclone7 have to pay full price for CC4 and iClone 8? (bundle is 599 USD. So expensive)
Is there any discount for people own CC3 and iclone 7??

Existing iclone 7 and CC3 users do not have to pay full price. $599 is the upgrade price for iClone 8 and CC4. Full price is $699.

also, other question
-Can I mix use CC3with iclone8? by just purchasing iclone8 only and use with cc3, not cc4

You can create characters in CC3 and use them in iClone 8. However, you can't take any iClone 8 content back into CC3.

-If I buy CC4, iclone 8, what will happen to other contents (like SkinGen Premium Plug-In, Cartoon Character Designers Bundle )

Any content previously purchased will work straight away in CC4. Any plug-ins you have already purchased like SkinGen Premium Plug-in will get a free upgrade to the CC4 version.

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic