Toying around with CC4.

Posted By IrinaIV 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
This was done in less than an hour using one of the included idling animations (mostly spent on going through the new animations and touching things up in Headshot / Morphs / adjusting clothing, which by the way, being able to do on a paused animation frame is a dream come true):

Totally worth the wait!

IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)Veteran Member (564 reputation)

Another hour with CC4, another random test:

harris.josephd
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I particularly like the first one.

I still need to play with volumetrics and all sorts of lighting, but on the other hand, I got her dress animated and her breathing down. ... And I just discovered I can't upload an .mp4... 

IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

You'd have to upload it to YouTube first. But I'd love to see your progress!
harris.josephd
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

I just posted some stills in a new thread.  Please tell me what you think!  I sent you the mp4 directly.
Edited
2 Years Ago by harris.josephd
IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

I'm still having a ton of fun with CC4 and iClone8... wonderful tools. Also still mostly doing illustrations (or at least characters randomly posing with merciless abuse of lens flares, hah hah), but I thought I'd share one of my latest. Let me know what you think!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3fab8ba-c405-4373-8dbd-8eeb.png
uneasygamestudios
uneasygamestudios
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is there a way to make your character skinny? 
harris.josephd
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

IrinaIV (5/30/2022)
I'm still having a ton of fun with CC4 and iClone8... wonderful tools. Also still mostly doing illustrations (or at least characters randomly posing with merciless abuse of lens flares, hah hah), but I thought I'd share one of my latest. Let me know what you think!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f3fab8ba-c405-4373-8dbd-8eeb.png

I like this a lot.  It has an animated/illustration feel to it that contrasts well with the lens flare.  I also really like the use of diagonals.

IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

uneasygamestudios (5/30/2022)
Is there a way to make your character skinny? 

Hi,  I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Could you please elaborate? Thanks!
IrinaIV
IrinaIV
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

harris.josephd (5/30/2022)
IrinaIV (5/30/2022)

I like this a lot.  It has an animated/illustration feel to it that contrasts well with the lens flare.  I also really like the use of diagonals.

Thank you! As I mentioned before, the end lens effect was an accident (it’s actually incorrect physics unless you postulate light experiences some massive bending through this particular atmosphere since source, edge, and flare aren’t aligned, but the composition didn’t work well with the correct physics, so here’s to sacrificing accuracy for feel). Anyway, accidental or not, I’m pretty proud of how this came out. There’s a softness to the image that I haven’t been able to achieve with the other of my images, at least not yet. 

Reading This Topic