Garry Pye Venus Flytrap - mouth disappearing when I reopen project

Posted By Kipley 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Garry Pye Venus Flytrap - mouth disappearing when I reopen project

Author
Kipley
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)Senior Member (429 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi - I recently purchased Garry's Venus Flytrap character for use in a children's music video I'm creating. It's working fine until I close and reopen the project. When I reopen the project, the head/mouth of the character is no longer visible, just the neck, leaves, arms, etc. This is what it looks like when I first create the scene:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4f695159-81c0-4bf8-80c1-af4a.png

This is what it looks like after I have closed the project and reopened it later to do more work on it:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0f95b6b9-5975-4a4c-9b01-9372.png

I have tried this with multiple different projects and keep getting the same result - when I reopen a project with the venus flytrap, the mouth is invisible. Any suggestions on how to solve this? I am using Cartoon Animator 4 on an iMac with 64gb memory running Monterey 12.3.1. Cartoon Animator is pipeline version 4.51.3511.1

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
garrypye
garrypye
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I know we are discussing this and trying to resolve it for you privately, but I thought I would message here as well so that others know I am on this and helping. Venus was originally created for CTA3, well before CTA4 ever existed. Sadly she seems to cause a few problems when  used in CTA4. As a result I am going to temporarily withdraw Venus from the Marketplace to rpevent further confusion. Meanwhile, I will continue to work with you to resolve this, and if we can, I will reinstate Venus in the Marketplace. Thanks for letting me know!

Garry Pye
www.facebook.com/garrypyeanimations?ref=bookmarks

Reading This Topic