Morphs created and using morph animator

Posted By woody173 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Guys Im still working on this problem.
Tried loads of different software (Blender, DAZ, Maya) and still seem to be having a problem. 
Now because of my numerous attempts im getting pretty good with the general concept of morph creator and morph animator but have hit a stumbling block.
I now have gone back to my original purchase of the assassins hood which I just want to get my character to pull it back and for it to sit there until im ready tp pull it back up again later in my movie. 
mmmm SImple wouldnt you think but NO!
Now I get the jist of using deform lattices etc in Maya which is the route i have gone down to deform my hood. but it doesnt do what I was expecting because parts of the mesh move that i dont want to move when i put it into morph creator.

A liitle screen shot just to show you what I mean on my first morph.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wsYnBJeQ70IaeoRw3wtReZ4A8A-anCLR/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone tell me where im going wrong. 
I would have thought seen as I havnt moved any of the verts in maya at the bottom section of the hood they would stay where thaey are, but has you see the hood seems to move backwards and shows the rest of the character poking through.

Any help would be really appreciated.
Such a simple task and it has taken nearly a month to get right and im stll not there yet.
3dSphinx
3dSphinx
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Did the main object position stay at 0,0? If it didn't when you exported it to be a morph could cause this effect. What is the object position in Maya?
woody173
woody173
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Ive checked and  the position hasnt changed 
So need to re think it i think
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Tell me briefly the steps you take. 

Reading This Topic