Profile Picture

Facegen to daz to character creator 3

Posted By mayunakoki 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mayunakoki
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)Senior Member (485 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I export from facege to daz to character creator 3. It did work well. But texture is problem. I don’t use headshot so how can I put texture around jaw and ear?

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
You'll have to do that yourself by editing the face map in your favorite image editor and then reapplying it.  With the character selected in CC3 go to textures, find the face, and you'll see the button that sends it to your editor (or alternatively you can save the image and then drag and drop it back in).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 15 hours ago
In addition, in the original image that you use for FaceGen, make sure that the hair is not covering the front of the face. Looking at your screenshot, I see hair remnants on the right side.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 minutes ago
Kelleytoons (4/25/2022)
You'll have to do that yourself by editing the face map in your favorite image editor and then reapplying it.  With the character selected in CC3 go to textures, find the face, and you'll see the button that sends it to your editor (or alternatively you can save the image and then drag and drop it back in).

Yep!!
That's exactly what I had to do when I made this Marvel character for the Daz  G8 male after transforming him into Iclone from Daz studio.

Actually  the Daz face transfer is decent for the price.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c48da939-b1f7-47f4-b35d-e675.jpg

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic