Profile Picture

Hide Transition Points

Posted By schming2 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
schming2
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Is there a way to hide the transition points? The grey dots that show when you move something. When I click on a prop that's been animated all the grey dots show.They block the image I'm trying to animate. I'd like to be able to see the thing I'm key frame animating. I asked this question before but didn't get an answer. No index in the manual so when I search transition point I still don't get an answer. Please help if you can. Thanks.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/66fc2702-7581-4a6d-ac34-ba9c.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Hi...

There isn't an option to toggle the transform lines off but I've never encountered a problem like you show in your screenshot.

Are you working with a very tiny prop? It's difficult to tell from your screenshot because there isn't a character to compare to, but compared to the grid sizes it seems the prop is really small.

Normally when you work with characters and props at the default sizes you shouldn't find the transform lines and dots obscure the prop like that. You could try resizing your prop which should help and of course you can always zoom in (Z) close on the prop while you animate it and then reset the view once complete.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

schming2
schming2
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)Senior Member (361 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi. The prop is the grey shadow.  It's 1/4 the width of the stage background that comes with CTA4. The stage background is opened to the default size. The size of the screen. The dots seem pretty standard size but with a lot of movement I get loads of dots. This was a test but it happens all the time. I do zoom in to animate but sometimes I'd like to be able to see more of the scene. If I resize the prop it'll be bigger than I want. Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks for your time.

Reading This Topic