Trial not opening

Posted By Birchmark 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Birchmark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Has anyone had trouble with the programs just not opening?
I have Crazytalk Animator 3, but I downloaded the trial for Cartoon Animator 4 to see how it compares, and it simply will not open, from either a desktop icon, the reallusion hub or from the files. Idk if I've missed it and it has had a weird name or something but I haven't found any processes running in task manager that suggests it was "open" but not really open either (plus the reallusion hub still gave the option of "open" which I don't think it would have if that was the case). I've tried turning the computer on and off again too.
Has anyone had issues with this and managed to fix it? If so, how did you fix it?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
Hi...

Try right clicking the Cartoon Animator 4 desktop icon and select "Run As Administrator". This may allow CTA4 to launch.

Do also check that your system and graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause software not the launch.

If the problem continues after checking the above, try uninstalling the CTA4 trial and then try a clean install using the Reallusion Hub. This should resolve the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Birchmark
Birchmark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi
Thank you for your reply.  Unfortunately, I have done these things and it did not work.  I'm in the process of working through it with the support people though so hopefully we can sort it out

Thank you

Reading This Topic