Profile Picture

where can I finding purchased items ???

Posted By Jamel V 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jamel V
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I bought few items from the market zone i downloaded them where i can find them ??? character animator 4
looks like wasted my money .   
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

When you install content for Cartoon Animator you will have the chance to save an install log when it completes installation. This log shows where the content is installed so you can find it in Content Manager.

So please try installing again but this time save the install log and post it here as an attachment. We can then tell you where to find the content. Alternatively just give us a link to the Marketplace content you purchased and we can also tell you where to find it in your CTA4 Content Manager.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic