Profile Picture

How to download developer content from Marketplace?

Posted By Colonel_Klink 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Colonel_Klink
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi I'm currently doing an update of some of my products re-texturing and adding other features. There used to be a feature that enabled one to download their own content, however after several trials the download button on all of my products doesn't do anything except go to a page where it says 0 of 0 products found and "No records were found based on your search criteria."

Also on my product developer page a lot of my previously published products to Prop Masters etc just say 'paused" some clarification on this would be most helpful.
Thanks
Bob

See all my content in one place
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a5008f7f-0e1f-4504-bcf8-f262.png
Facebook Page: CWK3D Game and Film Content
Cancer Survivor - Retired Teacher - Geriatric Icloner still learning
Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

Edited
2 Years Ago by Colonel_Klink
JustBad
JustBad
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)Veteran Member (696 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Did you check your Developer tab within CC3 ? I can dl all my content here and did those items have export option if not the email I read said they would be deleted after a certin date if no export option was offered fyihttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee77d0a8-4c20-485e-b1fb-271b.jpg

Check out my work below on my Socials

YouTube
Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (17.1K reputation)

That doesn't work as the content in particular doesn't appear in Smart gallery yet they appear on my Marketplace author page, and yes each one of the products I attempted to download have export prices. Thanks for the help though.
Bob

Hardware: ZX80; Operating System- ZX80 Basic; CPU - ZX80 @ 3.25 MHz; Memory - 1KB; Hard Drive - N/A; Storage - Cassette; Monitor: Any old CRT TV

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Colonel_Klink (3/9/2022)
Hi I'm currently doing an update of some of my products re-texturing and adding other features. There used to be a feature that enabled one to download their own content, however after several trials the download button on all of my products doesn't do anything except go to a page where it says 0 of 0 products found and "No records were found based on your search criteria."

Also on my product developer page a lot of my previously published products to Prop Masters etc just say 'paused" some clarification on this would be most helpful.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob

Please can you contact applewang@reallusion.com for assistance with any developer operation issues.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I do not think that button ever worked. If I need to download my own content, I use "Download Selected" from the Backend management (it's at the top when you choose to edit assets).

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

4u2ges (3/9/2022)
I do not think that button ever worked. If I need to download my own content, I use "Download Selected" from the Backend management (it's at the top when you choose to edit assets).

Thank you 4u2ges. That did the trick.

Colonel_Klink
Colonel_Klink
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter (RL) (3/9/2022)
Colonel_Klink (3/9/2022)

Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob

Please can you contact applewang@reallusion.com for assistance with any developer operation issues.

I have sent them an email. Thanks, Peter.

Reading This Topic