Profile Picture

Oh, hello there !! o/

Posted By MavorMWS 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
MavorMWS
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)Junior Member (152 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Greetings everyone !! My name is Yann, a frenchie who suddendly decided to turn into 3D character creation and animation last December...

Strange way to introduce myself, but before i heard about Reallusion softwares, i was not really into modeling and animating, mostly because of my cruel lack of skills in this domain, unable to sketch a character properly with a pencil and even less animating it.

Then... everything changed, in the best possible way.

I'm really having a blast using CC3 and IC7 for now, even if i know i'm just scratching the surface, aaaaaand again my lack of skills and technical vocabulary to understand everything i do. ^^'

I really hope, in a near future, to be able to submit projects of my own in terms of animation (i started one last week), and I already have a few characters that are almost finished that i'll post in the appropriate forum section...

I'll look forward for some advices and tips about some details bothering me, and also i hope to bring you some through my experiments !!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi... Welcome to the forum. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic