Profile Picture

Animation Newbie - Where can I find the best training for Iclone?

Posted By CliffordJee 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Animation Newbie - Where can I find the best training for Iclone?

Author
CliffordJee
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)Junior Member (197 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
As an Iclone newbie, where might I find the best training to get started and develop a modicum of software proficiency? I have kissed a lot of tutorial "frogs" on Youtube but have yet to find any with any "princely" teaching attributes. I have also tried the Iclone 7 tutorials offered at Reallusion but they literally put me to sleep. I know finding a good instructor online is as rare as proverbial "hen's teeth" but there has got to be a good one or two out there somewhere! Any advice?

By the way, I really liked Mark Diaz's tutorials on Cartoon Animator 4. I also liked the "anonymous" reallusion presenter in CTA4 training tutorials. I wish either one of those guys offered something similar for Iclone. 

Oh yea, one last btw - should I wait on learning Iclone 7 as I understand Iclone 8 is a significantly different setup?

Thanks in advance for any input/advice. 
Clifford
michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
There are so many things to learn in iClone. What do you know about how to use iClone? And what do you want to learn about iClone that will help
you with your projects? I learned a lot about iClone just by doing it myself and using YT videos to help. There is an online manual too. 
I don't know how to make clothes for characters. So, I figured out a way, with God's help, to use Opacity to manipulate the clothes. Meaning, I can make a
long dress or skirt a little shorter. A long sleeve shirt having no sleeve. I did not know much about 3d. I prayed to God and he has helped me. I have learned a lot
just by looking at other videos on YT and scanning the iClone forum. Use iClone for what you want to create and do it at a pace where you can learn
and improve.

Reading This Topic